Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Great at Eight

Mason is eight months old today!  What a little turkey this boy is :-)

Mason loves:
Rover
bathtub penguin
to be held
bouncy balls
Mommy's cel phone
Daddy's cel phone
remotes
Abby at daycare
taking baths
outside anything
apple sauce
peek a boo
books
Ms. Rosa at daycare
saying dadadadada

Mason dislikes:
when mommy and daddy leave the room
taking naps
wiping his nose
taking medicine

We have really enjoyed this month.  He is at such a fun age now.  He is getting into everything, and I mean everything.  It feels like we have to have eyes in the back of our head now.  He is "talking" up a storm.  He says dadadadada, and mamama.... it's beyond cute! 
Still no teeth!  I feel like this boy has been teething forever!  The other day I caught him chewing on our kitchen table, so I am thinking the teeth will cut soon, but who knows!
This month he got two ear infections.  Poor little boy.  The second infection didn't agree with him.  First he was fussy from his double ear infection, and then the fussiness didn't stop.  He was not himself at all, and day care said he was like a different baby.  We took him to the Dr. again (twice in one week) to see what was going on.  His ear infection cleared up, but we think his meds were hurting his tummy.  Once we stopped giving him the medicine he was back to himself.  Thank the LORD! 
Mason has also been waking up night more :-(  We have caught him stuck- I guess trying to escape.  Needless to say, we lowered his crib and took out the bumper.  Now he enjoys putting his arms and legs through the slats.  We are thinking of getting a crib tent, not sure though.
Mason had his first Valentine's Day.  It was ok- we spent it at the dr., but at least we were together.
I think that sums up everything.  Until next time, here are some photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment