Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

1 Year Old!!

One short year ago Mason came into our lives and I thank the Lord every single day for Mason Phillip.  I can't imagine life without him now!  What exactly did we do before having Mason, and why did we complain that we were so tired? Ha ha!

The 12th month was incredible!  Mason is a great walker now, which = Mason getting into everything.  He prefers to play with Tupperware, junk mail, magazines, etc. over his expensive toys!!  His first tooth has almost poked through.  That's right...his first tooth came after his first birthday!  This month was also hard...Mason was sick almost every week with an ear infection.  Poor little dude!  In early June, Mason had tubes put in his ears.  It was definitely harder on Shawn and me than on him, but it had to be done.  We also threw away his paci!!  Whew what a rough month.  It was time to say adios, but sometimes I think I miss it more than him.  Mason had his first swimming pool experience as well.  He was terrified at first, but then he loved it so much, splashing around and what not. Can't wait to go back! 

Mason also had his first birthday party!!!  He had such a blast with his friends and families.  He got a bounce house from his mommy and daddy, but he wasn't the biggest fan of it, quite yet.  It was such a great day, despite the ferocious rains that came 4 hours before it started!  I freaked out a bit, but then the sun came out and it turned out great.  I hand made all of the decorations from ideas from Pinterest.  It was so fun making everything and I can't wait to go back one day with Mason to show him everything again.












1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on 1 year! Those decorations are so cute...you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete